gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: system, load-time-value

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: system, load-time-value
Date: 16 Feb 2004 16:58:48 -0500

Greetings!  Thanks Mike, I'm saving this for reference when we get to
the 2.7 todo list.  It looks like we should at least reverse the short
word order on Windows.  Probably best to have defines EXIT_FROM_STAT
and SIGNAL_FROM_STAT in the .h files, hopefully determined by
configure, if this is an acceptable abstraction.

Take care,