gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] mac os x port questions

From: Lars Rosengreen
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] mac os x port questions
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:27:34 -0800

Hi Camm,

Yes, I will test. Hopefully as I become more familiar with GCL, it will be possible for me to contribute to the project in other ways as well. --enable-debug isn't necessary. I just put it there because I thought it might help if I ran into anything interesting.

Again, thank you and Aurelien both very  much for your help.

All the best,
Lars Rosengreen