gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] ["Gordon Shaw Novak" <address@hidden>] Re:GCLgetting slu

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] ["Gordon Shaw Novak" <address@hidden>] Re:GCLgetting slushy ...
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:00:07 +1000

Hi again.

Looking further into this, I see that at least part of the problem which
Gordon is reporting is caused by the fact that the stdio handles passed to
GCL at start up are set to text mode before default file handling is set to
binary in main.c.  The fix is simple and in both CVS branches now.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.

| |
| | ==================================================================
| | ===========
| | From: "Gordon Shaw Novak" <address@hidden>
| |
| | Thanks, Camm.
| |
| | The previously mentioned problem of ^M characters appearing when
| | gcl is used within Emacs under Windoze would be a good thing to fix
| | if it isn't too hard.
| |