gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Windows 98 GCL installation problem

From: Michael Koehne
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Windows 98 GCL installation problem
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:30:34 +0100

Moin Camm Maguire,

> Greetings!  Mike, this individual is having difficulties with
> installing the latest Windows binary.  Can you help?

  I wonder, why you are posting a M$ windoof word document ? This
  obscure format is unreadable for a large part of subscribers
  (I hope ;) and your posting a complete waste of bandwidth (i fear ;)

> --[[application/msword

  [ 577 lines / 45488 bytes of windoof junk deleted ]

  This is list is about <b>GNU</b> Common Lisp - so please avoid posting
  windoof documents.  see :

        http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Bye Michael

PS : Sorry for flaming you - but we have to stop You befor others follow.
--
  mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.22'UNZ+1'
  http://www.xml-edifact.org/           CETERUM CENSEO WINDOWS ESSE DELENDAM