gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] ["Gordon Shaw Novak"<address@hidden>]Re:GCLgetting slush

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] ["Gordon Shaw Novak"<address@hidden>]Re:GCLgetting slushy ...
Date: 25 Feb 2004 20:56:29 -0500

Greetings, and thanks for your helpful feedback.  Copyright as apart
from license information, extra command line features, and similar
matters should be put off until 2.7.x I think.  The copyrights are
distributed across a variety of people, some deceased.

Please check out the recent commit.  CLtL1/ANSI, a gpl'ed module list,
and (I think) clearer license terms are in place.  Feedback most
appreciated from all.  One can modify the banner via its variable
si::*system-banner*. This is primarily for use by programs like axiom.
A compatible license should be displayed in the modified banner,
however.

Take care,