gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL on Redhat FC1

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL on Redhat FC1
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:49:31 -0600

Hi, Camm --

I don't know anything about setarch, but I'll deal with the questions you
addressed to me:

  1) Any chance to look over the acl2-2.7-8 deb?

Sorry, I've been pretty swamped.  (I feel a bit sheepish saying that to you,
since you probably work even harder than I do.)  I just arranged for two days'
vacation this week in order to catch up, and that's one of the things I intend
to do.  If it's easy, would you remind me of where to fetch this?  (I fetched
this or something like it once, but I'm planning to start from scratch.)

  2) Did the compiler fix work for you?

I didn't know anything about this except the example Erik Reeber sent, and I
figured you tested that already.  I confess that I build GCL so rarely that I
always have to look things up (in particular where to fetch it and how to use
the patch program).  So I punted because I figured i had little to add anyhow.

-- Matt