gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] ACL2 instructions for obtaining GCL

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] ACL2 instructions for obtaining GCL
Date: 16 Mar 2004 10:02:06 -0500

Hi Matt!  This looks very good.  It will be slightly different when
2.6.2 is released, as I'd like to get the binaries back up on
ftp.gnu.org.  For some period of time it will probably be wise to
maintain the backup sites as well.  It might be several more days, but
once I get the binaries in place, I'll edit this for you and let you
know what I got working.

Take care,