gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] building under windows

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] building under windows
Date: 16 Mar 2004 11:49:04 -0500

Greetings!  Mike, can you spot what is going on here?  Can you
reproduce any of it?  Barton -- I cannot think of any recent changes
which could explain your difficulties.  And as you note, others are
reporting success, so I'm assuming an issue with the msys
versions/utilities.  If we can narrow this down to a reproducible
failure, please let me know as we must fix before 2.6.2.  If we can
pinpoint dome bad external lib version, perhaps we could screen for it
in configure.  I already know there is a bad binutils in some msys.
For reference, Vadim, David Billinghurst, Mike Thomas, and I think
R. Boyer are compiling successfully on Windows.  Our fate is in their
capable hands, as I do not have/use such a machine.

Take care,