gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL produces wrong EOL on mingw

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL produces wrong EOL on mingw
Date: 20 Mar 2004 14:16:28 -0500

Hi Vadim, and thanks!

First, could you repeat the failing run with *notify-gbc* turned on?

Then, one should retry with gcl built with --enable-debug.  If the
error persists, run in gdb, breaking at the error routine, find the
address of the '/j' (i.e. foo->st.st_self+nnn), watch *(char *) at
this address, and then rerun.

This is terribly terse, but I think you know what I mean.  I cannot
spot the issue as yet.

Take care,