gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] sigcontext autoconf test

From: Magnus Henoch
Subject: [Gcl-devel] sigcontext autoconf test
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:21:04 +0100

I'm editing the results of my OpenBSD hacking, cleaning things up and
making them suitable for all platforms.  This patch concerns the test
for struct sigcontext - it uses pointers to struct sigcontext_struct
to check for its existence, but that gives false positives for me (gcc
3.3.3 on Debian, gcc 2.95.3 on OpenBSD).

That is, the following program compiles and runs:

main()
{
  struct foo *me;
  printf("size: %d\n", sizeof(me));
}

I tried compiling CVS head with this patch on Debian testing, and it
seems not to have broken anything.

Regards,
Magnus