gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] CLCS - internal-program-error class not defined.

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] CLCS - internal-program-error class not defined.
Date: 06 Apr 2004 11:02:49 -0400

Greetings!

There are quite a number of ansi issues like this which have been
cleaned up in the unstable branch but not backported to the stable.
I'd like to keep it this way as much as possible.  This having been
said, if this starlisp is important, we could backport this one fix.
What is starlisp?  One can also apply the define-condition by hand
with a #+ if needed in the build process.

Take care,