gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL-TK general info

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] GCL-TK general info
Date: 06 Apr 2004 11:15:11 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for your reports on your use of gcl-tk.  There a
few users from whom we've heard with this level of experience with the
code, so your feedback could be very helpful in improving things.

Unfortunately, we have no written 'developers' documentation of the
type your refer to below.  The documentation is the code itself, a
fall-back advantage of open-source.  I suppose you know that gcl
spawns a little tk server process gcltkserv and issues commands to it
over a socket.

If you are having difficulties with your code and can post the source
to a problematic example which I can reproduce locally, I may be able
to help more.

Take care,