gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Gcc 3.4 and GCL

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Gcc 3.4 and GCL
Date: 18 May 2004 15:23:22 -0400

Greetings!

Just an idea to float:  what do we all think of punting for the time
being on the remaining windows issues and leaving them for 2.7?  This
suggestion is predicated on the assumption that fully functional
maxima, acl2 (and hopefully axiom) can be generated with at least some
settings/patches reliably and reproducibly with all recent gcc, which
I think is correct.  Thoughts?

Take care,