gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: address@hidden: Re: Handheld computer with math software

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: address@hidden: Re: Handheld computer with math software]
Date: 22 Jun 2004 15:51:03 -0400

Greetings!

Tim Daly  <address@hidden> writes:

> Do we have GCL for the Zaurus

My understanding is yes, given that it is basically arm linux.  Didn't
we put an axiom image on your handheld?  There is the issue of shared
library compatibility, but this is just a difficulty of trying to
actually *build* axiom on the handheld.  I thought Phillip Blundell of
Debian arm fame gave some pointers of how to cross compile on a
different machine using the libs on the handheld.

Take care,