gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] 2.6.2 is out!

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] 2.6.2 is out!
Date: 25 Jun 2004 21:45:37 -0400

Greetings!  OK, the consensus appears to be to proceed.  The source is
now on ftp.gnu.org, the main webpage at savannah as well as the
homepage should be updated shortly, and 2.6.2 debs have just been
uploaded to the autobuilders.  If any of the maintainers of the other
platforms would like binaries uploaded to ftp.gnu.org, please let me
know where to pick them up and transfer them.  In particular, if
anyone wants me to upload solaris, fc1, and/or freebsd binaries please
so state.  Comments/suggestions re: the organization of our space on
this ftp site is also much appreciated.  I'll try to remove the
temporary distribution pages in a few days.  Congrats to all!

On to 2.7.0!