gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Volunteering for Mac OS X port.

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Volunteering for Mac OS X port.
Date: 12 Jul 2004 14:35:43 -0400

Greeetings, and thanks for your feedback!

-mlong-calls should be set by configure on arm by default.  -mlongcall
 on ppc too if the gcc supports it.  Please let me know if this was
 not detected for you (check configure output).  TODO, probably need
 to add for mips(el) and hppa too, though mysteriously no need for
 them has appeared thus far.

Take care,