gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Error compiling gcl-2.6.3 on Solaris 8

From: Andrew F. Seila
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Error compiling gcl-2.6.3 on Solaris 8
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:40:24 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the quick reply!  I tried both sets of configuration options
below, but got the same response - an error following the message "Loading
../tkl.o"  The "suggestions" were slightly different -

[memory may be damaged]

this time.

Could the problem be associated with the fact that my installation of
tcl/tk was a binary from Sunfreeware, rather than compiling and installing
myself?  Another thought was that this could be a 32-bit vs. 64-bit issue.

If I need to generate more debugging output to help resolve this issue,
please tell me how to do it.

I would appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks.

Andy Seila