gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] GCL 2.6.5 is released

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] GCL 2.6.5 is released
Date: 23 Aug 2004 16:09:50 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for your feedback!

Milan Lukic <address@hidden> writes:

> Good! I thought I would also get your attention to the following
> lines in the "readme" file:
>    "FUTURE DIRECTIONS
>     (and how you may be able to help)   Volunteers should contact
>     William Schelter (address@hidden)"

Yes we need to rewrite this.  Hope to get to it in 2.7.x.  In general,
as it is quite a challenge to keep up with the many items of this
nature, it would be most helpful if you could enter a short task or
support request on our website, http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gcl.

Take care,