gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: possible GCL/Windows compiler bug

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: possible GCL/Windows compiler bug
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:55:46 -0500

Well, I was hoping that the case is closed, but apparently the gcc is 3.2.3
which, if I understand correctly, shouldn't be causing this sort of problem.

  which gcc
  /usr/mingw/bin/gcc
  gcc --version
  gcc.exe (GCC) 3.2.3 (mingw special 20030504-1)

Anyhow, I've managed to reproduce the error on my home computer, so I hope to
get Camm some useful feedback soon.

-- Matt