gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] configuration/installation of gcl 2.6.5

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] configuration/installation of gcl 2.6.5
Date: 19 Oct 2004 15:07:23 -0400

Greetings, and thanks as always!

What is the goal here?  Is this a bug report, or do you just want to
compile clocc.lisp?

If the former, then thank you.  If the latter, then you need 2.7.0
from cvs head.  Just confirmed that clocc.lisp does compile in same.

2.7.0 is not out yet primarily because I'd like the vast bulk of ansi
issues to be resolved by that point.

Take care,