gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: possible GCL/Windows compiler bug

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: possible GCL/Windows compiler bug
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:38:00 -0500

Mike --

I forgot to answer your question in my preceding email:

>> I'm on Windows XP SP2 with a P IV processor - how
>> about you guys?

Some kind of Windows XP Professional, AMD Duron processor.

-- Matt
   From: "Mike Thomas" <address@hidden>
   Cc: <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:26:17 +1000

   And one last note.

   | This failed to reproduce the bug as well.  I'll have to go back to reading
   | your emails to Camm and see if I can understand what is going on.
   |  I'd still
   | like to hear what happens when you use the standard GCL 2.6.5 installer to
   | build.

   A build from that installer on my machine likewise works fine; but lets see
   what happens for you.  I'm on Windows XP SP2 with a P IV processor - how
   about you guys?  Will be absent tomorrow.

   Cheers

   Mike Thomas.