gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] workshop cert failure

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] workshop cert failure
Date: 29 Oct 2004 10:34:17 -0400

Greetings!  My suspicion is that we've uncovered a (hopefully)
small 64bit issue in gcl.  I've reproduced on amd64, which builds via
the conventional sequence, and on hankypanky.csres.utexas.edu (ia64,
unconventional build sequence).  The files are in my home directory on
that machine for your inspection.

Please let me know.

Take care,