gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] SLIME?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] SLIME?
Date: 22 Nov 2004 11:14:23 -0500

Greetings!  I also really want to get SLIME working with GCL, but have
currently at least put the remaining ansi issues at a higher
priority.  Apparently its a simple matter of writing an elisp backend
using GCL's socket functions.  If you want to take a stab at it, we'd
be happy to get any mods needed in place.

Take care,