gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] get tests

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] get tests
Date: 23 Nov 2004 10:13:39 -0500

Greetings!  Thanks Mike!  Looks great, as does the debugger commit.

We should probably make the switch do something at some point, but
I'll try not to get bogged down with that right now.

There are quite a few issues which need putting off but eventual
attention like this.  Do we want to go back to the website for keeping
track of such things?  I've always found the interface a bit awkward,
being used to email for bug handling and the like.

Take care,