gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] get tests

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] get tests
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:22:34 +1000

Hi Camm.

| Do we want to go back to the website for keeping
| track of such things?  I've always found the interface a bit awkward,
| being used to email for bug handling and the like.

It is a drag, but I think it it better to have a central reference point.  I
will try to put that item in later today or tomorrow (and whatever else I
can think of - remind me if there are things you would like me to add while
I'm at it).

I've taken to using the ansi test output as a good starting point for
pending fixes - I just trawl through until I find an item suited to the
current time slot.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.