gcl-devel

RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [Gcl-devel] ANSI test Windows OPEN.*failures

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: [Gcl-devel] ANSI test Windows OPEN.*failures
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:19:11 +1000

Hi Camm.

| > I was using CVS GCL to build Axiom.
| >

| An even better data point.  But in general, I'd like to try to avoid
| depending on CVS head for building other apps until release.  We will

I think for the next few months there may only be me running Axiom on
Windows - also the Windows code in HEAD is much cleaner than in 2.6.5 so I
feel easier about using it.  Having said that I do agree with your point
about bug reports and I intend to backport anything I find as I go along.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.