gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Axiom-developer] Metadata for the uploaded Windowss

From: root
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Axiom-developer] Metadata for the uploaded Windowssource/bi nary package.
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:25:25 -0500

Mike,

I also found hung processes during the patch phase of the download
to your box. I meant to mention it to you. I thought at first it
was a lack of space (which went away as a probable cause after
I started using /usr/axiom). My experience was that the process
always failed at the second or third patch.

It can't be your version of tla because I compiled my own (unless
I was using your version accidently.

I eventually solved the problem by doing the tla on another system,
tgz'd it up and then using scp to copy it to your system and unpack it.