gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] RE: [Axiom-developer] Metadata for the uploaded Windowssourc

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Axiom-developer] Metadata for the uploaded Windowssource/bi nary package.
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:48:54 -0500

Mike,

On Sunday, December 05, 2004 6:42 PM you wrote:

> Sorry to be out of touch when you are so obviously ready
> to get to work but I've been flat out over the past week
> on other stuff.

I know the problem ... I *should* have been flat out on
other stuff myself :)

> I had hoped last week to reproduce your source tree, but
> I've yet to succeed in getting a clean ssh arch download
> of the Windows source; I get hung processes during patch
> application and network timeouts, but that is a separate
> story which I hope to look at more closely this week.

I am *not* working with the arch axiom--windows--1 source
(yet). I just wanted instead to begin with your original
axiom.tgz that you uploaded to axiom-developer.org and
reproduce exactly what you had done. After succeeding at
that, then I am planning to start work on the version in
arch - which should be the same, but one can never be to
over confident...

Regards,
Bill Page.