gcl-devel

RE: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Axiom-developer] Metadata for the uploaded Windows

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: [Gcl-devel] RE: [Axiom-developer] Metadata for the uploaded Windows source/binary package.
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:44:47 +1000

| however, i'm not a sed user to any degree.
| what does the sed line do?
|
|    cp $$i gmp/$$(echo $$i | sed -e 's,\.\./,,1' -e 's,/,_,g') ;

No idea but I think at that stage the makefile is building a list of object
files to send to the linker.  The change is to do with a shell variable
substitution bug under MSYS rather than the sed script itself.  I am
preparing a documentation patch for you as well and will send when ready if
you can hold off for a while.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.