gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Enabling PCL - How?

From: Nimalan Mahendran
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Enabling PCL - How?
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:20:04 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to enable PCL, because I'd like to use ASDF (seems to require
CLOS unfortunately). I want to use ASDF for UFFI.

Anyway, I can't seem to find complete instructions on how to build GCL
with PCL. There's the readme file that describes how to build GCL and
gcl/pcl/impl/gcl/README that just tells me to make certain symlinks.

I'm not exactly sure how to tie the two together. Could someone point me
to documentation on compiling with PCL or tell me how to enable PCL?

Thanks!

--
((name Nimalan-Mahendran)
 (term 3B)