gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: lsp/Makefile.pamphlet

From: root
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: lsp/Makefile.pamphlet
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:03:10 -0500

Camm,

As far as I know the list is final. There are only 4 patches that
relate to windows and I think they are only fixing two problems.
The first problem is the makedir function and the second problem
had to do with wildcard expansion or some such.

There is still a known problem with HOME/truename/~ expansion.

Likely there will be more patches as we begin to investigate
socket support for graphics/sman but noone is there yet.

Tim