gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Building GCL on Solaris

From: MaddHatter
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Building GCL on Solaris
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 23:02:19 -0800

I'm having trouble getting GCL 2.6.5 to build on Solaris (8, 9, or 10). The
error I seem to be getting:
    fat_string.c:17:17: bfd.h: No such file or directory
    fat_string.c:18:21: bfdlink.h: No such file or directory

bfdlink.h exists in the binutils/include directory (and seems to be
included if I specify the full path to bfdlink.h in fat_string.c), but
bfd.h does not exist at all in the configured source. Does someone have
this file available?

The above errors are followed by others, that I assume are caused by the
missing header file.

Thanks for the help.