gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: address@hidden: RE: Compiling gcl on Fedora Core 3.]

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: address@hidden: RE: Compiling gcl on Fedora Core 3.]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:45:53 -0600

Sure, an option selectable by configure is fine, especially if you think the
reader patch could get in the way of your testing.  The truth is that we are
content to continue to use Allegro at AMD for now, so you can make this a low
priority.  (But if the time comes that I run more tests for you at AMD, this
could be handy!)

Thanks --
-- Matt