gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Control flow bug involving tagbody, return-from, unw

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: Control flow bug involving tagbody, return-from, unwind protect
Date: 07 Jan 2005 13:08:12 -0500

Greetings!

I have a new iteration now checked in if you would like to check it
out.  Some heavy work on array type propagation and inlining, a minor
redo of the autodeclaration code, and some general type work to
support sequence indices and long long fixnums.  Passed all misc tests
and 96x2k random tests of size 1k.

If you go over the comments I've attached, should time permit, you can
get an idea of what I'm thinking regarding future development in this
regard.  Feedback is always most appreciated.

How do you typically use your random-type-prop 'harness' for
accelerated bug detection?

Take care,