gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL 2.6.6 is released

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL 2.6.6 is released
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:54:31 -0600

Hi, Camm --

It turns out that for some reason I can't see ftp.gnu.org from work, but I can
see if from home.  So I've fetched the tar.gz file.

But I'm getting an error during the make, probably because we have an old
version of gcc by default.  Rather than get that working, I'd be delighted to
download a binary x86 distribution of GCl 2.6.6, but I couldn't find one (we're
running Redhat rather than Debian, but I doubt that this matters).  Is one
available?

Thanks --
-- Matt