gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] special Valentine's gift

From: Josefine
Subject: [Gcl-devel] special Valentine's gift
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:09:51 +0000

Looking for something special for that special someone? From a valentine's gift to a birthday present ,or even just something to say, "l Iove you," these beautiful heart boxes fuIfill all of the above. lndividually hand crafted by skilled artisans and craftsmen ,each heart-shaped box takes days, at a time to craft. Whether one sits on your dresser and acts as a jewelry box or stands on your office desk hoIding paper cIips ,we assure you that these containers will attract a great deal of attention and will be the topic of many conversations to come. They come in a variety of sizes and designs, and we're so confident you will like them that we'll even give you your money back if they're not up to par with your standards!