gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Senator Dutton Named To Small Business Board

From: Senator Bob Dutton
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Senator Dutton Named To Small Business Board
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:44:11 -0800

To subscribe a friend or to unsubscribe, please visit this page.

Senator Dutton Named To Small Business Board

Sen. Bob Dutton (R-Rancho Cucamonga) has been appointed to the California Small Business Board.

The board is made up of 10 members that include representation from the business community and government. The Board includes one member of the State Senate and one member of the State Assembly, six members who are involved in the California small business community and two members who are involved in the business or agricultural communities.

Senator Dutton will be the State Senate Representative.

The board will meet six to eight times this year in various locations around the state to discuss issues that affect small business in California. The group will report its findings from the meeting to the governor and members of the State Legislature.

“Small business is the engine that runs the California economy,” Senator Dutton said. “As the owner of a small business in the Inland Empire for more than 30 years I know the struggles it takes for these businesses to survive.

“I’m honored my colleagues have chose me to be their representative on this important board,” Senator Dutton continued. “I look forward to hearing from small business owners throughout the state to discuss issues like taxes and worker’s compensation rates. These business owners will have a chance to tell us what the state can do, or not do, to help make them thrive in California.”

The dates and time the California Small Business Board will meet will be determined at a later date.

Contact Senator Dutton: Email • Website

OFFICES
Capitol
Rancho Cucamonga
State Capitol, Room 2068 8577 Haven Avenue, Suite 210
Sacramento, CA 95814 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Phone: 916-445-3688 Phone: 909-466-4180
Fax: 916-445-2272