gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] axiom on gcl-2.6.6?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] axiom on gcl-2.6.6?
Date: 09 Feb 2005 07:38:01 -0500

Greetings!  Not yet out of the box to my understanding.  But 2.6.6 was
designed to incorporate all known then outstanding axiom issues, so if
you feel comfortable editing the lsp/Makefile.pamphlet and placing the
2.6.6 tar ball in the zips directory, it should be straightforward.
Alternately, on Debian, axiom build against an externally installed
GCL, and this is known to work when that GCl is 2.6.6.  You could try
to emulate the process in debian/rules in the Debian axiom package.

Take care,