gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Call for help with MACOSX Re: [Axiom-developer] [MACOSX] Wha

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Call for help with MACOSX Re: [Axiom-developer] [MACOSX] What is unexec and why does it fail ?
Date: 21 Mar 2005 08:25:26 -0500

Greetings!

This is an official call for help from someone familiar with the Mac
and in particular with its mach-o binary file format.  We have an in
general very high quality custom port of the gcl object relocation and
image writing code to this platform graciously contributed by
Aurelien, but it appears that he is no longer reachable, and there are
large image issues with his code in acl2 as well.  I have access to a
Mac account and can ascend the learning curve here if necessary -- it
would simply be much more efficient if someone with the requisite
knowledge already in hand would step forward.

Take care,