gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Problems uploading to ftp.gnu.org

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Problems uploading to ftp.gnu.org
Date: 22 Mar 2005 08:57:37 -0500

Greetings!  My windows development colleague has been having repeated
difficulties for more than a month uploading his package.  To my
knowledge, his several requests for help have gone unanswered.  Is
there anything I can do to expedite matters?

Separately, we are in great need of some facility to remove and/or
move/rename files already uploaded.  I know this has been a planned
feature for some time -- is there any update here?  We have a 'cvs'
directory with binaries from releases prior to our current stable!

Take care, and many, many thanks for your work on these projects!