gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: describe bug, was: Re: [Maxima] First step toward a 5.9.

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: describe bug, was: Re: [Maxima] First step toward a 5.9.2 release
Date: 02 Apr 2005 15:17:54 -0500

Greetings!

1) Haven't backported to 2.6.6 yet, so this definitely will not work
   for now.  (A day or two more I hope)
2) Committed patch to CVS head.  Verified that describe and info work,
   at least for me.  --enable-ansi --enable-debug, though the latter
   shoul not be necessary.  Can you try a fresh cvs checkout in case
   something is wrong with the patches?

Please keep me posted.

Take care,