gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Building on solaris, and maxima

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Building on solaris, and maxima
Date: 10 Apr 2005 00:15:23 -0400

Greetings, and please excuse the delayed reply!

I've committed some fixes to cvs head which I believe resolves this,
though my testing showed a similar though not identical error.  I also
have a few uncommitted patches to my local tree dealing with inlining,
though I doubt these are at all relevant.   Please let me know if
problems persist.  There is still some stream problem with the
resulting maxima which is swallowing the tester output in some way
I've not yet tracked down.  A symbol call to batch(); works.  Perhaps
you could shed some light here?

In general, we're working on cvs head as a lisp system first,
restoring app building later right before release, since we have the
stable series for the latter at present.  Please expect app building
to break without warning on cvs until release, as we don't have enough
resources to check this continuously as we go.  Do you need cvs head
for some reason?

Take care,