gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.7.0 release plans

From: Vadim V. Zhytnikov
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] 2.7.0 release plans
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:03:08 +0300

Camm Maguire writes:

Greetings!  I'd like to poll the summer plans/schedules of some of the
key developers to see if they might be able to find some time this
summer for a burst of development to get 2.7.0 out roughly by summers'
end.  Please let me know what your time availability looks like.

I'll not be available last decade of July and first decade of August. Camm, could you outline main goals for 2.7.0 release?

PS: I still figth with unexpected gcl 2.6.6 build problem
on my Linux system.  Probably I'll need some help in tkacking
down the main source of the problem.
More details this weekend.

--
     Vadim V. Zhytnikov