gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Simple web server code for GCL for Windows

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Simple web server code for GCL for Windows
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:35:37 -0400

GCL Gurus,

Does anyone know of a simple web server program in lisp that
works (or should work) under GCL on both linux and Windows?
I am correct to assume that with socket support working properly
this should be quite easy (say 20 or 30 lines of code)?

If an example code exists that works on linux, I would like to
try it under Windows. If there are problems I would be glad to
help try debugging it.

Regards,
Bill Page.