gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Another proclaim problem in GCL 2.7.0 t1 and t2

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Another proclaim problem in GCL 2.7.0 t1 and t2
Date: 02 Jul 2005 10:24:40 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for your report!

I believe it is already fixed in cvs head.  I'm working on a tag t3 at
the moment which will contain this, but for now you can try:

cvs -z9 -q update -r HEAD lsp/gcl_predlib.lsp

and you should be ready.  typep and subtypep still need a lot of work
-- just don't know the best time to do it.

Take care,