gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Version_2_7_0t3

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Version_2_7_0t3
Date: 08 Jul 2005 02:27:40 -0400

Production version: 2.6.6 (CVS tag Version_2_6_6)
Testing version: (CVS tag Version_2_7_0t3)

This is just a bundle of accumulated bug fixes -- no new compiler
features, which I hope to be committing to CVS head in the next few
days.  Am checking the acl2 build now -- tagging anyway as it looks
good and its late :-).

changelog:
  * Begin centralizing C types in compiler.  Prevent passing unboxed
    integers across functions, prepare for doing so with short and long
    floats instead.
  * TAGS in lsp and cmpnew
  * reorder types for quick predicates, define some useful macros to
    same end
  * hash improvements courtesy of Boyer and Hunt, many thanks
  * print-object for defstruct
  * Only eval proper lists
  * read error on non-real complex components
  * nil means standard readtable

Take care,