gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] gcl 2.6.7 and solaris

From: Raymond Toy
Subject: [Gcl-devel] gcl 2.6.7 and solaris
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:20:15 -0400

I'm trying, once again, to build gcl on solaris. gcl 2.6.7 does build, but I had to make a couple of changes.

The first is that o/makefile uses awk, but some of the awk expressions aren't accepted by Solaris' awk. Replacing them with nawk, which is standard, works.

The second change is that run_process.c uses SIOCPGRP. But Solaris needs to include sys/sockio.h to get that defined.

After these changes, gcl builds.  The result appears to work too. :-)

Ray