gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Porting Femlisp (second trial)

From: Nicolas Neuss
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Porting Femlisp (second trial)
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 10:32:16 +0200

Camm Maguire <address@hidden> writes:

> OK, preliminary equalp hashing is in CVS head.  Are you comfortable
> compiling from there, or do you prefer to wait for Debian package
> migration.  I still have a few other items that need going in before I
> tag t6 and make another Debian upload.

OK, I managed to compile from CVS now (binutils-dev was missing).  Looks as
if hash-tables do work.  Now the following problems appear:

1. The declaration of return values is probably NYI:

(defun foo ()
  (declare (values fixnum))
  1)
  => Warning: Type declaration was found for not bound variable FIXNUM

2. A bug with type declarations:

  (deftype test-vec () '(simple-array fixnum (*)))
  (coerce '(1 2) 'test-vec)
  => Error in COERCE [or a callee]: (1 2) is not of type (TEST-VEC).

Yours, Nicolas.