gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Odd idea...

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Odd idea...
Date: 28 Oct 2005 00:39:14 -0400

Greetings!  I think this idea is great and not odd at all.  It is
entirely likely that acceptable terms of distribution of dpANS were
established long ago, but because no one can prove it now, we find
ourselves in this lamentable situation of not being able to include it
in our releases..  Just fyi, we are in contact with the people at ansi
on this subject, and have been for the past year.  We've recently
received some response which appears directed at a different but
related issue.  Now that the dialogue is at least flowing, I would
like to bring it to a conclusion quickly one way or another and then
discuss on this list how to proceed from here.

Take care,