gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: address@hidden

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: address@hidden
Date: 16 Mar 2006 07:38:58 -0500

Greetings, and thanks!  Backquote issues aside, I've changed the
length expander to check its arg at safety >=1, clarifying an earlier
error message you reported as well:

>#2a(1 2 3)

Error in SYSTEM:SHARP-A-READER [or a callee]: 1 is not of type SEQUENCE.

Fast links are on: do (si::use-fast-links nil) for debugging
Broken at CONDITIONS::CLCS-UNIVERSAL-ERROR-HANDLER.  Type :H for Help.
 1 (Continue) Return to top level.
dbl:>>1

Top level.
>#2a((1 . 1) 2 3)

Error in SYSTEM:SHARP-A-READER [or a callee]: 1 is not of type NULL.

Fast links are on: do (si::use-fast-links nil) for debugging
Broken at CONDITIONS::CLCS-UNIVERSAL-ERROR-HANDLER.  Type :H for Help.
 1 (Continue) Return to top level.
dbl:>>1

Top level.
>#2a((1 1) 2 3)

Error in SYSTEM:SHARP-A-READER [or a callee]: 2 is not of type SEQUENCE.

Fast links are on: do (si::use-fast-links nil) for debugging
Broken at CONDITIONS::CLCS-UNIVERSAL-ERROR-HANDLER.  Type :H for Help.
 1 (Continue) Return to top level.
dbl:>>:q

Top level.

Take care,